Dr. Earl King, MD is a pulmonologist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. King completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. He currently practices at FOX CHASE CANCER CENTER and is affiliated with Sentara Rmh Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. King is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Fox Chase Cancer Center
Fox Chase Cancer Center333 Cottman Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19111 Existing Patients: (856) 817-3000
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Temple University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Penn State U, Hershey College of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. King?
Caring... thorough... simply excellent. The finest MD I've ever been served and treated by.
- Sentara Rmh Medical Center