Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Earl Barron, MD is a cardiology specialist in Hollywood, FL. Dr. Barron completed a residency at Metro Genl Hosp. He currently practices at Pinnacle Health Systems and is affiliated with Memorial Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Barron is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1969
- Metro Genl Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1968
- Mt Sinai Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1967
- Mt Sinai Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1966
- Yeshiva U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1965
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pinnacle Health Systems
Pinnacle Health Systems3700 Washington St Ste 500, Hollywood, FL 33021 Existing Patients: (954) 989-4700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barron?
Dr. Earl Barron is the greatest. There is none better. He saved my wife's life 18 years ago and she is still in love with him. He is so kind and gentle. His nurse, Roberta is a sweetheart and she is all business.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Barron has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Barron frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Murmur, and Aortic Valve Disease.
Dr. Barron's office is located at 3700 Washington St Ste 500, Hollywood, FL 33021. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Barron speaks Creole, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Memorial Regional Hospital