Dr. E L'Heureux, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. L'Heureux's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. E L'Heureux, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Edmond, OK. Dr. L'Heureux completed a residency at New York Medical College-Westchester Medical Center. He currently practices at E. Alexander LHeureux, Jr., MD, FACS and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. L'Heureux is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Twin Cities / Minnesota Spine Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- New York Medical College-Westchester Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- New York Medical College-Lincoln Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston, Medical School — 1991
- Texas Christian University, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Community Care Network
- Comp Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Fortified Provider Network
- Gallagher Basset
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Advantage
- Health Net
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Independent Health
- MercyCare Health Plans
- Mutual of Omaha
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
E. Alexander LHeureux, Jr., MD, FACS
Southern Orthopedic Spine Care1405 Nw 150th St, Edmond, OK 73013 Existing Patients: (405) 844-5222
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. L'Heureux?
Dr. L'Heureux is the best! Extremely patient and caring! I used him even though he was out of network for my insurance because I trust him! C-4 &C-5 cervical fusion 5/28/2015.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. L'Heureux accepts your insurance.
Dr. L'Heureux frequently treats Back Pain, Cervical Herniated Disc Surgery, and Cervical Spine Myelopathy.
Dr. L'Heureux's office is located at 1405 Nw 150th St, Edmond, OK 73013. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. L'Heureux has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma Spine Hospital