Dr. Emil Schelbar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schelbar's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Emil Schelbar, MD is a pulmonologist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Schelbar completed a residency at U Tenn Clin Ed Ctr. He currently practices at Pulmonary Medicine Associates and is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schelbar is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- U Tenn Clin Ed Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1978
- U Tenn Clin Ed Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1976
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schelbar?
VGYI have Been treated by Dr. Shell bar on numerous occasions I have gotten to know him very well. I find him to be the most professional, personal, kind, and one of the finest man I’ve been privileged to meet. On a scale of 1 to 10 I would rate him number 10. Also, he has a wonderful caring staff especially Michelle.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schelbar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schelbar frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease, Pulmonary Vascular Conditions, and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Schelbar's office is located at 6565 S Yale Ave Ste 812, Tulsa, OK 74136. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schelbar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Francis Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital South