Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. E Gates, MD is a oncology specialist in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Dr. Gates completed a residency at Albert Einstein Coll Med. He currently practices at Women's Continence and Robotic Surgery Specialists and is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- SUNY Brooklyn/Downstate Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Residency Hospital — 1995
- University of South Florida College of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Women's Continence and Robotic Surgery Specialists
Women's Continence and Robotic Surgery Specialists6405 N Federal Hwy Ste 402, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308 Existing Patients: (954) 492-1177
21st Century Oncology LLC Dba2800 E Commercial Blvd Ste 102, Ft Lauderdale, FL 33308
Broward Health Imperial Point - Psych6401 N Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308 Existing Patients: (954) 776-8500
- 4 2800 E Commercial Blvd Ste 101, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308 Existing Patients: (954) 771-8888
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gates?
Wonderful staff, doctor is very compassionate and doesn’t rush. Takes time to answer all questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gates frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Gates' office is located at 6405 N Federal Hwy Ste 402, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gates has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
- Broward Health Imperial Point
- Holy Cross Hospital