Dr. E Dabezies, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Pensacola, FL. Dr. Dabezies completed a residency at Lsu Medical Center/ Charity Hospital In Neworleans. He currently practices at Sacred Heart Medical Group and is affiliated with Ascension Sacred Heart Hospital Pensacola. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dabezies is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- University Of California In San Diego Fellowship In Arthritis Surgery and Joint Repalcement, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Lsu Medical Center/ Charity Hospital In Neworleans, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Lsu Medical Center/Charity Hospital In New Orleans, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Louisiana State Univ School Of Medicine In New Orleans, Medical School — 1988
- Rhodes College, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dabezies?
close to excellent patient doctor relationship. Great results, easy to understand. His support group (assistants etc.)pleasant and respectful
- Ascension Sacred Heart Hospital Pensacola
- Baptist Hospital