Dr. Hewitt has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. E Hewitt, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Decatur, GA. Dr. Hewitt completed a residency at Charles Drew University Of Medicine. He currently practices at Ent of Georgia LLC and is affiliated with Eastside Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hewitt is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Charles Drew University Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Wake Forest Nc Baptist Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Wake Forest University School Of Medicine, Medical Center Boulevard, Medical School — 1997
- Dds From Case Western Reserve University, Other Education — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ent of Georgia LLC484 Irvin Ct Ste 140, Decatur, GA 30030 Existing Patients: (404) 297-4230
ENT Of Georgia
ENT Of Georgia5673 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 150, Atlanta, GA 30342 Existing Patients: (404) 297-4230
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hewitt?
I researched for a while before choosing an ENT for my surgery. Dr Hewitt was very patient, knowledgeable and had excellent bed-side manners. He was thorough and took time to explain everything to me. Now during our annual ENT visits he still guides me through the right treatment and always has been an excellent doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. E Hewitt, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hewitt's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hewitt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hewitt frequently treats Postnasal Drip, Laryngitis, and Pollen Allergy.
Dr. Hewitt's office is located at 484 Irvin Ct Ste 140, Decatur, GA 30030. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Eastside Medical Center
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital