Take charge of your health!
Dr. Burns' Background
E Brantley. Burns, MD is a practicing Orthopedic Surgeon in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Burns graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine in 1980 and has been in practice for 35 years. He completed a residency at Campbell Fountation University of Tennessee. Dr. Burns also specializes in Hand Surgery. He currently practices at Tennessee Orthopaedic Clinics and is affiliated with Baptist Health Corbin, East Tennessee Children's Hospital and Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center. Dr. Burns accepts multiple insurance plans including Great West, Cigna and Humana. Dr. Burns is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery. In addition to English, Dr. Burns's practice supports this language: Spanish.
- Baptist Health Corbin
- East Tennessee Children's Hospital
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- LeConte Medical Center
- Physicians Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Medical Center of Campbell County
- Campbell Fountation University of Tennessee
- Medical School
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine
- Richmond, VA
Learn More About Sports Injuries