Call (302) 209-3429 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Edward Kolb, MD
New Patient(302) 209-3429
Dr. Edward Kolb, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Wilmington, DE. Dr. Kolb completed a residency at Ny And Presby Hospital. He currently practices at Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children and is affiliated with Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kolb is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children
Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children1600 Rockland Rd, Wilmington, DE 19803 Existing Patients: (302) 209-3429
- Ny And Presby Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kolb?
- Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Edward Kolb, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kolb's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kolb accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kolb frequently treats Lymphoma Evaluation, Erythropoietin Test, and Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations.
Dr. Kolb's office is located at 1600 Rockland Rd, Wilmington, DE 19803. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kolb has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.