Dr. Owens has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dwight Owens, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Owens completed a residency at Emory University School Of Med. He currently practices at Peachstate Psychiatric Services, Inc Atlanta, GA. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Owens is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Emory University School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Med Center Of Central Ga, Residency Hospital
- University Hospital SUNY Health Science Center, Residency Hospital
- Suny Upstate Medical University (Syracuse), Medical School — 1994
- Morehouse College, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Peachstate Psychiatric Services, Inc Atlanta, GA
Peachstate Psychiatric Services Inc.1720 Peachtree St Nw Ste 640, Atlanta, GA 30309 Existing Patients: (404) 575-4785
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Owens?
Enjoyed my first visit with Dr. Owens. Great bedside manners - he really takes his time with the initial intake visit. He ensured me we'd work together to get me back to "myself" and back on track. I look forward to more visits.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dwight Owens, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Owens' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Owens accepts your insurance.
Dr. Owens frequently treats Psychotic Disorders.
Dr. Owens' office is located at 1720 Peachtree St Nw Ste 640, Atlanta, GA 30309. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.