Dr. Dwain Coggins, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Mountain View, CA. Dr. Coggins completed a residency at University Chicago Hospital. He currently practices at Advanced Cardiovascular Specialists and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Coggins is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Advanced Cardiovascular Specialists
Advanced Cardiovascular Specialists, Inc.2490 Hospital Dr Ste 311, Mountain View, CA 94040 Existing Patients: (650) 962-4690
- University Calif San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- University Chicago Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Coggins?
I would highly recommend Dr. Coggins if you have afib and would like to fix it. I have had 2 ablations. I was scared at first about someone messing with the electric parts of my heart, but he reassured me that I would feel so much better after. He was so correct. My last ablation was 4 years ago and have had no symptoms since and my heart is beating normally now.
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mountain View Campus (El Camino Hospital)