Dr. Tran has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Duy Tran, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Baton Rouge, LA. Dr. Tran completed a residency at Lsu-Olol. He currently practices at HMG Physicians LLC and is affiliated with Baton Rouge General - Bluebonnet. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Lsu-Olol, Residency Hospital — 2016
- Ross University / School of Medicine & Veterinary Medicine, Medical School — 2011
- Louisiana State University / School of Medicine In New Orleans, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tran?
Educates patient on the benefit of the medication and how to take dosages, kind, listens and very respectful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Duy Tran, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tran's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tran accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tran frequently treats Psychotic Disorders and Addiction & Substance Abuse.
Dr. Tran's office is located at 3600 Florida St, Baton Rouge, LA 70806. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tran speaks Vietnamese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baton Rouge General - Bluebonnet
- Baton Rouge General - Mid City Campus