Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Dustin Feldman, DO is a cardiology specialist in Farmington Hills, MI. Dr. Feldman completed a residency at Providence Hospital. and is affiliated with Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Feldman is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Providence Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Providence Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Providence Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Chicago Osteopathic Medicine Midwestern University, Medical School — 2006
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 32255 Northwestern Hwy Ste 115, Farmington Hills, MI 48334 Existing Patients: (248) 945-0000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Feldman?
Dr. Feldman is treating my mother. I am helping my mother. The first time I spoke to Dr. Feldman he talked to me for 18 minutes. He was so caring and nice. He explained everything to me and answered all my questions. I was very nervous but he took the time to go over everything with me. He also called me after the procedure to explain what happened and what the next steps are. The nurses and the people at the heart Institute were all so friendly. They really are a blessing. My mother has to go back for a second procedure but I feel so much better knowing that her care is in their hands.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Feldman frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Feldman's office is located at 32255 Northwestern Hwy Ste 115, Farmington Hills, MI 48334. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Feldman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus
- Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak