Dr. Duraid Younan, MB BS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Younan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Duraid Younan, MB BS is a critical care surgery specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Younan completed a residency at Strong Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Cleveland's UH Rainbow Babies And Children's Hospital and is affiliated with UAB Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Younan is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- St Josephs Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Fac Med U Baghdad, Medical School — 1992
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cleveland's UH Rainbow Babies And Children's Hospital
Case University Hospitals Case Medi11100 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106 Existing Patients: (216) 844-1000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Younan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Younan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Younan frequently treats Rib Fracture, Wound Repair, and Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax).
Dr. Younan's office is located at 11100 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Younan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UAB Hospital
- University Hospitals MacDonald Women's Hospital