Dr. Ahad has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Duraid Ahad, MD is a family medicine specialist in Troy, MI. Dr. Ahad completed a residency at Family Medicine/Henry Ford Hospital. He currently practices at Ahad M.D P.C and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Family Medicine/Henry Ford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Family Medicine/Henry Ford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- NGS CoreSource
- Planned Administration Inc
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ahad M.D P.C
Ahad M.D P.C1380 Coolidge Hwy Ste 250, Troy, MI 48084 Existing Patients: (248) 288-9300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ahad?
Great Dr, addressed every concern with kindness and so glad I found Dr. Ahad will be staying here!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Duraid Ahad, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ahad's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ahad accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ahad frequently treats Chronic Neck Pain, Malaise and Fatigue, and Hernia.
Dr. Ahad's office is located at 1380 Coolidge Hwy Ste 250, Troy, MI 48084. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ahad speaks Arabic, Chaldean, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Troy