Dr. Duane Pinto, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pinto's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Duane Pinto, MD is a cardiology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Pinto completed a residency at Beth Israel Hospital, Harvard Medical School. He currently practices at CVI - Cardiovascular Clinic and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Plymouth. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pinto is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Beth Israel Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Residency Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Beth Israel Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
CVI - Cardiovascular Clinic
CVI - Cardiovascular Clinic330 Brookline Avenue Shapiro # 7, Boston, MA 2215 Existing Patients: (617) 859-5101
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pinto?
Dr. Pinto is great. Best bedside manner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pinto accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pinto frequently treats Interventional Cardiac Procedures and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Pinto's office is located at 330 Brookline Avenue Shapiro # 7, Boston, MA 2215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pinto has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Plymouth
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center