Dr. Bridges has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Duane Bridges, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Inglewood, CA. Dr. Bridges completed a residency at UCLA/West Los Angeles Veterans Administration Medical Center. He currently practices at South Bay Electrophysiology and is affiliated with Cedars Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bridges is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center, Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital
- UCLA/West Los Angeles Veterans Administration Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- UCLA/West Los Angeles Veterans Administration Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Morehouse School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- University Of Southern California, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
South Bay Electrophysiology
Duane E. Bridges, M.D.575 E Hardy St Ste 306, Inglewood, CA 90301 Existing Patients: (310) 973-0600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bridges?
One of the most compassionate, Doctor I've ever had.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Duane Bridges, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bridges' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bridges accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bridges frequently treats Insertion of Left Ventricular Lead for Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator, Heart Disease, and Sick Sinus Syndrome.
Dr. Bridges' office is located at 575 E Hardy St Ste 306, Inglewood, CA 90301. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bridges speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cedars Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center
- Placentia - Linda Hospital
- Providence Little Company Of Mary Medical Center Torrance
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center