Click here to compare with other Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioners.
Dr. Dror Orbach, DMD is a orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Washington, DC. Dr. Orbach completed a residency at Tufts University. He currently practices at Orbach Orthodontics. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Tufts University, Residency Hospital — 2010
- University of Pennsylvania / School of Dental Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- University Of Maryland, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Orbach?
My previous Orthodontist retired, so I was left without a doctor until Dr. Orbach embraced the challenge of finishing someone else's work. He and his staff diligently worked as if I was their original client. I sincerely appreciate the magic they performed in reshaping my teeth and jaw. I genuinely feel handsome.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Orbach frequently treats Clear Ceramic Braces, Clear Dental Braces, and Dental Crowding.
Dr. Orbach's office is located at 3 Washington Cir NW Ste 304, Washington, DC 20037. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Orbach has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.