Dr. Drew Miller, MD is a orthopedic sports medicine surgery specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Miller completed a residency at Hospital for Special Surgery. He currently practices at St. Joseph's Office and is affiliated with Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Miller is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Mass Genl Hospital Harvard Med School, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Residency Hospital — 1989
- U Hawaii-Queens Hosp MC, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Joan Sanford I Weill Medical College Of Cornell University, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miller?
I am a primary care physician and have been in practice in Atlanta for 45 years. During that time, I've researched the best specialists so that I can refer my patients to them. Dr. Drew Miller was on my list, and he exceeded my very high expectations. I experienced virtually no post-operative pain and never needed my pain pills. Lisa Taylor was excellent in arranging preoperative evaluations and support as well as in arranging post-operative care. First-rate. Very professional experience.
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Northside Hospital