Dr. Drew Peterson, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in San Diego, CA. Dr. Peterson completed a residency at Mc Gaw Mc/Northwestern University. He currently practices at California Orthopaedic Institute and is affiliated with Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Peterson is board certified in Hand Surgery.
California Orthopaedic Institute
California Orthopaedic Institute7485 Mission Valley Rd Ste 104a, San Diego, CA 92108 Existing Patients: (619) 291-8930
- Harborview Medical Center & University Of Washington, Seattle, Fellowship Hospital
- Mc Gaw Mc/Northwestern University, Residency Hospital
- Naval Med Center San Diego, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- National Elevator
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Peterson?
Dr. Peterson and all that assisted me in his office, especially MJ, were wonderful. Wait times in the office were never bad for me, those working there seemed to actually really care about me as a patient, and my surgery day went very smoothly. I felt like I was treated well and so far my carpal tunnel surgery has been a success.
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego