Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Caplin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Drew Caplin, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in New Hyde Park, NY. Dr. Caplin completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He currently practices at LIJMC - Dept of Radiology and is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1999
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Upstate, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
LIJMC - Dept of Radiology
LIJMC - Dept of Radiology27005 76th Ave, New Hyde Park, NY 11040 Existing Patients: (718) 470-7175
Lynn Ang10201 66th Rd, Forest Hills, NY 11375 Existing Patients: (718) 830-4000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Caplin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Caplin frequently treats Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA), and Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Caplin's office is located at 27005 76th Ave, New Hyde Park, NY 11040. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Caplin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital