Dr. Drew Lansdown, MD is a sports medicine specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Lansdown completed a residency at University Of California San Francisco. He currently practices at UCSF Orthopedic Institute and is affiliated with UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Rush University, Fellowship Hospital
- Sports Medicine and Shoulder Surgery - Rush University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2017
- University Of California San Francisco, Residency Hospital — 2016
- University of Chicago - Pritzker School of Medicine (SOM), Medical School — 2010
- Vanderbilit University, Undergraduate School — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lansdown?
Dr Lansdown and his entire staff there at the UCSF orthopedic center are amazing. His bedside manor makes you feels comfortable and he is very knowledgeable and informative. Plus he is a Green Bay Packers fan.??it makes me feel better to trust someone with his background of working on athletes. Thanks to you all..
- UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus