Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (786) 373-3504, and for other questions, call (786) 596-2000.
Dr. Doured Daghistani, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Miami, FL. Dr. Daghistani completed a residency at Pediatrics, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, Fla.. He currently practices at Miami Cancer Institute and is affiliated with South Miami Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, Fla., Fellowship Hospital
- Pediatrics, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, Fla., Residency Hospital
- University of Miami Miller School of Medicine/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, Fla., Internship Hospital
- Damascus University, Damascus, Syria, Medical School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- Dimension Health
- Dimension International
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Global Excel Insurance
- Magellan Complete Care
- Molina Healthcare
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
- South Florida Community Care Network
- Staywell (Wellcare)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Miami Cancer Institute
Baptist Hospital of Miami8900 N Kendall Dr, Miami, FL 33176 Call
Homestead Hospital975 Baptist Way, Homestead, FL 33033 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Daghistani?
I took my daughter to see Dr Daghistani he is a very caring Dr. He will sit and talk to you and answer all your questions. If you need to need this Dr trust me you are in very good hands . The whole staff are just amazing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Doured Daghistani, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Daghistani's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Daghistani accepts your insurance.
Dr. Daghistani frequently treats Acute Lymphoid Leukemia, Acute Leukemia, and Neutropenia.
Dr. Daghistani's office is located at 8900 N Kendall Dr, Miami, FL 33176. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Daghistani speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Daghistani has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- South Miami Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami
- Homestead Hospital
- Miami Cancer Institute