Dr. Douglas Whatmore, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Whatmore's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Douglas Whatmore, MD is a cardiology specialist in Idaho Falls, ID. Dr. Whatmore completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Eastern Idaho Medical Consultants. Dr. Whatmore is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1978
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1977
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Eastern Idaho Medical Consultants2985 Cortez Ave Ste 200, Idaho Falls, ID 83404 Existing Patients: (208) 535-4300
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Whatmore?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Whatmore accepts your insurance.
Dr. Whatmore frequently treats Cardiovascular Diagnostic Test, Pharmacologic Nuclear Stress Test, and Dobutamine Thallium Stress Test.
Dr. Whatmore's office is located at 2985 Cortez Ave Ste 200, Idaho Falls, ID 83404. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Whatmore has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.