Dr. Douglas Pahl, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Columbus, GA. Dr. Pahl completed a residency at D D Eisenhower Army Med Center. He currently practices at Hughston Clinic and is affiliated with Archbold Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pahl is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Hughston Clinic - Main Campus6262 Veterans Pkwy, Columbus, GA 31909 Existing Patients: (706) 324-6661
Hughston Clinic Dothan512 N Shady Ln, Dothan, AL 36303 Existing Patients: (334) 699-5747
Hughston Clinic Auburn161 E University Dr, Auburn, AL 36832 Existing Patients: (334) 826-2090
Hughston Clinic Macon100 N Macon St, Macon, GA 31210 Existing Patients: (478) 200-6970
Hughston Clinic Valdosta4340 KINGS WAY, Valdosta, GA 31602 Existing Patients: (229) 333-9736
- D D Eisenhower Army Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pahl?
I've seen Dr. Paul for many many years, he did my L5S1 lumbar spine surgery, back in October of 2016, I couldn't have asked for a Better Doctor than him and his Staff. I'm looking at another lumbar spine surgery, and Dr. Paul is doing this one as well. I Want to Say Thanks to Him for Being A Veteran. He has his own way of expaining your condition. But will always make sure You understand. Ask Questions, he'll Answer them. I'd Highly Recommend Dr. Paul...
- Archbold Medical Center
- Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital
- Piedmont Columbus Regional Northside
- South Georgia Medical Center