Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lynch accepts your insurance.
Dr. Douglas Lynch, MD is a hematology specialist in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. Lynch completed a residency at Sanford Usd Medical Center. He currently practices at Select Specialty Hospital-sioux Falls and is affiliated with Sanford Usd Medical Center. Dr. Lynch is board certified in Anatomic & Clinical Pathology.
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Sanford Usd Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2013
- University of South Dakota School of Medicine, Medical School — 2009
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lynch?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lynch frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia, and Bleeding Disorders.
Dr. Lynch's office is located at 1305 W 18th St, Sioux Falls, SD 57105. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lynch has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sanford Usd Medical Center
Select Specialty Hospital-sioux Falls1305 W 18th St, Sioux Falls, SD 57105 (605) 333-1720