Click here to compare with other Neurology Specialists.
Dr. Douglas Kaplan, MD is a neurology specialist in Duluth, MN. Dr. Kaplan completed a residency at Boston U Hosp. He currently practices at St. Luke's and is affiliated with St. Luke's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kaplan is board certified in Neurology.
- Boston U Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Michael Reese Hosp & Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Chicago Medical School Rosalind Franklin University, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Choice Care (Humana)
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC) of South Central Wisconsin
- Security Health Plan (SHP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St. Luke's Neurology Associates1012 East Second Street, Duluth, MN 55805 Existing Patients: (218) 249-7655
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kaplan?
Dr. Kaplan is a compassionate kind and effective Dr. He has the rare quality of being a good listener.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kaplan frequently treats Headache, Epilepsy, and Neuromuscular & Movement Disorders.
Dr. Kaplan's office is located at 1012 East Second Street, Duluth, MN 55805. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kaplan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Luke's Hospital