Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bowerman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Douglas Bowerman, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Canandaigua, NY. Dr. Bowerman completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at FF THompson Hospital and is affiliated with Clifton Springs Hospital And Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bowerman is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- American Academy Of Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Other Education — 2007
- American Board Of Quality Assurance and Utilization Review, Other Education — 2007
- Certified In Health Care Quality Management, Other Education — 2007
- Society Of Critical Care Medicine, Other Education — 2005
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Suny Upstate Medical University (Syracuse), Medical School — 1998
- Houghton College, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- MVP Health Care
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
FF THompson Hospital
Thompson Hospital350 Parrish St, Canandaigua, NY 14424 Existing Patients: (585) 396-6000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bowerman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bowerman frequently treats Pneumonia, Hyperkalemia, and Hypokalemia .
Dr. Bowerman's office is located at 350 Parrish St, Canandaigua, NY 14424. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bowerman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Clifton Springs Hospital And Clinic
- Newark - Wayne Community Hospital