Dr. Adams has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Douglas Adams, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Madison, AL. Dr. Adams completed a residency at Tripler Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Madison Behav Diag/Trtmnt Svs. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Adams is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Northwestern U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Madison Behav Diag/Trtmnt Svs
Madison Behav Diag/Trtmnt Svs1643 Slaughter Rd, Madison, AL 35758 Existing Patients: (256) 895-8148
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Adams?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Adams accepts your insurance.
Dr. Adams frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Schizophrenia, and Bipolar Disorder.
Dr. Adams' office is located at 1643 Slaughter Rd, Madison, AL 35758. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.