Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Smith accepts your insurance.
Dr. Douglas Smith, MD is a family medicine specialist in Auburn, ME. He currently practices at Ccs Behavioral At Ama and is affiliated with Central Maine Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smith is board certified in Family Practice.
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ccs Behavioral At Ama2 Great Falls Plz Unit 21, Auburn, ME 04212 Existing Patients: (207) 330-3950
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
He is just an excellent doctor as I have been his patient for about 14 years despite him moving his practice from Auburn to Poland where I used to live but now I live in another town about 40 minutes drive away. He is a friendly honest genuinely nice guy. This is my honest to goodness feeling. His staff and nurses are very responsive and listen to your medical and life problems and actually solve them for you. 5 stars!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Smith frequently treats Asthma, Strep Throat, and Hernia.
Dr. Smith's office is located at 2 Great Falls Plz Unit 21, Auburn, ME 04212. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Smith has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Central Maine Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center
- Stephens Memorial Hospital