Dr. Douglas Schottenstein, MD is a pain medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Schottenstein completed a residency at Emory University Hosps. He currently practices at NY Spine Medicine and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schottenstein is board certified in Neurology.
NY Spine Medicine
NY Spine Medicine18 E 48th St Rm 901, New York, NY 10017 Existing Patients: (212) 750-1155
Cantonese, Mandarin, Shanghanese, Spanish, English
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Emory University Hosps, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Rush University Affiliated Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- HIP Health Plan of New York
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schottenstein?
Dr. Schottenstein was able to help relief the back pains that I have been dealing with for years.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center