Dr. Douglas Tase, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Voorhees, NJ. Dr. Tase completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He currently practices at Cooper Bone Joint Institute. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tase is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Cooper Bone Joint Institute900 Centennial Blvd Ste 203, Voorhees, NJ 08043 (856) 325-6677
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Main Line Hospital - Lankenau, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tase?
Dr. Douglas S. Tase, MD has a great 'bedside manner'. I felt we had a wonderful repoire (sp?) with him right away, because he started by showing great compassion for my pain, he knew I was in. I've had SEVERE hip arthritis for about 1 1/2 years where I've been experiencing, sometimes horrible pain! I've seen 2 standoffish orthopaedists in the past year, with whom I couldn't wait for my appt. to end. I just knew they were NOT 'a good fit' for me! I'm psyched about my upcoming surgery!