Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Douglas Bell, MD
Dr. Douglas Bell, MD is
- Stanford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- MOUNT AUBURN HOSPITAL, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bell?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Douglas Bell, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Bell's profile.
Dr. Bell in specializes in Internal Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Bell's office is located at 200 UCLA Medical Plz Ste 420 Los Angeles, CA 90095. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Bell provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Douglas Bell, MD is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Douglas Bell, MD holds board certification in Clinical Pathology.
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
UCLA Health Internal Medicine
Ucla Medical Suites - Endocrinology200 UCLA Medical Plz Ste 420, Los Angeles, CA 90095 (310) 206-3551