Dr. Douglas Rivera, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Austin, TX. Dr. Rivera completed a residency at Duke University. He currently practices at Austin Cancer Centers and is affiliated with Dell Seton Medical Center at The University of Texas. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rivera is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- University Of Nevada School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Duke University, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Presby Hosp Columbia University, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rivera?
Dr. Rivera is patient, cordial, and attentive to detail. He takes the time to answer questions I have and explain the reason for the treatment I received. But most of all he treats me as if I’m his most important patient.
- Dell Seton Medical Center at The University of Texas
- St. David's Georgetown Hospital
- St. David's North Austin Medical Center