Dr. Douglas Rennert, MD is a cardiovascular & pulmonary disease specialist in Reston, VA. Dr. Rennert completed a residency at St Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center. He currently practices at Pulmonary and Critical Care Associates 1 and is affiliated with Reston Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rennert is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- New York University Med Center Tisch Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- St Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- St Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rennert?
I have been a patient of Dr. Rennart for approximately 8 years. In this time the doctor has helped me prolong my working career and life through medication therapy and education. He is kind, empathetic and knowledgeable in his field of expertise. I would gladly recommend him to all family and friends suffering from pulmonary or coronary diseases. He is truly blessed in his field. Thank you Dr. Rennart!! Respectfully, Mike
- Reston Hospital Center
- Inova Loudoun Hospital
- Stonesprings Hospital Center