Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Douglas Martel, MD
Dr. Douglas Martel, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lakewood, CO. Dr. Martel completed a residency at Duke University Med Center. and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Martel is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Duke University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Co School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University of Texas Medical School At San Antonio, Medical School — 1984
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- National Elevator
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1536 Cole Blvd Ste 250, Lakewood, CO 80401
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Martel?
Excellent Cardiologist. Always takes the time to answer any questions I have. Direct and no nonsense with Dr. Martel. I will go where Dr. Martel ends up it he continues to practice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Martel frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Martel's office is located at 1536 Cole Blvd Ste 250, Lakewood, CO 80401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Martel speaks Russian, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Martel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital