Dr. Lazzaro Jr has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Douglas Lazzaro Jr, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Lazzaro Jr completed a residency at SUNY Hlth Sci Ctr. and is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lazzaro Jr is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Manhattan Eye Ear and Throat Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- SUNY Hlth Sci Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Staten Island University Hospital - South, Internship Hospital — 1991
- STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK / HEALTH SCIENCE CENTER AT BROOKLYN / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lazzaro Jr?
I have been with Doctor Douglas R. Lazzaro for well over ten years now and can honestly say he is one of the most knowledgeable, compassionate, and likeable physicians I have ever encountered, his bedside manner as well as his genuine concern for his patients are exemplary--here is an individual who obviously enjoys being a doctor and it shows big time. I would highly recommend Doctor Lazzaro to anyone searching out a competent and professional ophthalmology specialist.---Kevin R.McPartland.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Douglas Lazzaro Jr, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lazzaro Jr's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lazzaro Jr accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lazzaro Jr frequently treats Visual Field Defects, Lazy Eye, and Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis).
Dr. Lazzaro Jr's office is located at 222 E 41st St Frnt 4, New York, NY 10017. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lazzaro Jr speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital
- NYU Langone Hospital - Brooklyn
- University Hospital at Downstate
- 1 222 E 41st St Frnt 4, New York, NY 10017 (212) 263-2573
NYU Langone Eye Center - Bay Ridge
Ronald R Brancaccio MD PC7901 4th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11209 (718) 748-1334