Click here to compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Douglas Gugger, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Quakertown, PA. He currently practices at Pennsylvania Pain & Spine Institute and is affiliated with Grand View Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gugger is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- US Naval Hospital Portsmouth, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gugger?
Dr Gugger is exceptional. He is focused on decreasing pain and finding the causes. He is very professional and empathetic. I highly recommend him to anyone who is suffering with pain issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gugger has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gugger frequently treats Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia, and Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement).
Dr. Gugger's office is located at 127 S 5th St Ste 180, Quakertown, PA 18951. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Grand View Health
- Pennsylvania Hospital
- St. Luke’s Quakertown Campus
Pennsylvania Pain & Spine Institute
Pennsylvania Pain & Spine Institute127 S 5th St Ste 180, Quakertown, PA 18951 Existing Patients: (215) 695-6688