Dr. Douglas Puffer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Puffer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Douglas Puffer, MD is a hematology specialist in Mequon, WI. He currently practices at Columbia St Marys Physcns Onclg and is affiliated with Ascension Columbia Saint Mary's Hospital Milwaukee. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Puffer is board certified in Hematology.
- Med Coll of WI, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Ohio State U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Columbia St Marys Physcns Onclg
Columbia St Marys Physcns Onclg13111 N Port Washington Rd, Mequon, WI 53097 Existing Patients: (262) 243-7454
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Puffer?
Dr Puffer is brilliant oncologist. His best quality is how he treats his patients.I've never had a doctor like him before. He helped me face cancer with hope instead of fear.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Puffer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Puffer frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection, Pancreatic Neoplasms, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Puffer's office is located at 13111 N Port Washington Rd, Mequon, WI 53097. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Puffer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Columbia Saint Mary's Hospital Milwaukee
- Ascension Columbia St. Mary's Hospital Ozaukee