Dr. Douglas MacFarlane, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. MacFarlane's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Douglas MacFarlane, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Olathe, KS. Dr. MacFarlane completed a residency at University of Kansas Hospital. He currently practices at Olathe Obstetrics & Gynecology and is affiliated with Olathe Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. MacFarlane is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- University of Kansas Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- University of Kansas Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Washington University School Of Medicine, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. MacFarlane?
Dr. MacFarlane is a wonderful doctor who delivered my healthy babies. He has been my doctor for more than 20 years.Having a great doctor helps your life go better. He went above and beyond and I am grateful he was my doctor for most of my adult life thus far. I am truly going to miss him. He will be very missed!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. MacFarlane accepts your insurance.
Dr. MacFarlane frequently treats Gynecologic Conditions.
Dr. MacFarlane's office is located at 20375 W 151st St Ste 200, Olathe, KS 66061. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. MacFarlane has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Olathe Medical Center