Dr. Douglas Lakin, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Lakin completed a residency at University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics. He currently practices at Paradise Valley Medical Clinic and is affiliated with HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Paradise Valley Medical Clinic9977 N 90th St Ste 180, Scottsdale, AZ 85258 (480) 614-5800
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Arizona State University, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Arizona Foundation
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lakin?
I am 69 years old and moved to Arizona about 8 years ago. I spent a year talking to people who lived in the area, nurses and other drs. in different fields asking if they had a recommendation for a good internist. I also read Top Doctors magazine and did my research. At my age, I wanted to find a doctor who was not only excellent in his field but easy to talk to and compassionate. Dr. Lakin is that doctor. He is the best. I always feel comfortable talking to him about anything. He is thorough and he responds quickly if you ever need to contact him. He also has an amazing staff. My husband and I both feel so fortunate to have found him.
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center