Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Douglas Ikelheimer, MD
Dr. Douglas Ikelheimer, MD is
- STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK / HEALTH SCIENCE CENTER AT STONY BROOK, Medical School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, Inc. d/b/a Florida Blue
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- First Choice Health
- First Health
- Florida Blue
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independence Blue Cross
- MVP Health Care
- Optima Health
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ikelheimer?
Very good doctor! Spends time with his clients and is very caring. I would never go to a different doctor. 5 stars for sure!!!
- Novant Health New Hanover Regional Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Douglas Ikelheimer, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Ikelheimer's profile.
Dr. Ikelheimer in specializes in Addiction Psychiatry. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Ikelheimer's office is located at 1120 Route 73 Ste 300 Mount Laurel, NJ 08054. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Ikelheimer provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Douglas Ikelheimer, MD is affiliated with Novant Health New Hanover Regional Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Douglas Ikelheimer, MD holds board certification in Psychiatry.
Dr. Ikelheimer has over 26 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Douglas Ikelheimer, MD has a star rating of 3.7/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Array Behavioral Care
Array Behavioral Care1120 Route 73 Ste 300, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054 Existing Patients: (856) 315-3719
Novant Health Orthopedics & Sports Medicine - Thomasville
Mission Hospital509 Biltmore Ave, Asheville, NC 28801 Existing Patients: (828) 220-6793