Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hughes accepts your insurance.
Dr. Douglas Hughes, MD is a hematology specialist in Roanoke, VA. Dr. Hughes completed a residency at Mayo Clinic-Rochester. He currently practices at Dominion Pathology Associates PC. Dr. Hughes is board certified in Anatomic & Clinical Pathology.
- Mayo Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Yale - New Haven Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Penn State U, Hershey College of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dominion Pathology Associates PC1906 Belleview Ave Se, Roanoke, VA 24014 Existing Patients: (540) 981-7273
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hughes?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hughes frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Anemia.
Dr. Hughes' office is located at 1906 Belleview Ave Se, Roanoke, VA 24014. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hughes has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.