Call (310) 981-3450 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Douglas Li, MD
New Patient(310) 981-3450
Dr. Douglas Li, MD is a pediatric pulmonology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Li completed a residency at Childrens Hospital Los Angeles. He currently practices at UCLA Health Westwood Pediatrics and is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Li is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Childrens Hospital Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital
- Wake Forest U, School of Medicine, Medical School
- Childrens Hospital Los Angeles, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Childrens Hospital Los Angeles, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Li?
My daughter saw Dr. Li several years ago. After seeing many specialists for her fatigue problem, Dr. Li was the only one who was aware of, and came up with a plan for, her unusual sleep disorder. He changed my daughter's life for the so much better and we are forever grateful to him.
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- Mattel Children's Hospital UCLA
- UCLA Santa Monica Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Li has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Douglas Li, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Li's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Li accepts your insurance.
Dr. Li frequently treats Bronchoprovocation Test, Home Sleep Study, and Pulmonary Function Test.
Dr. Li's office is located at 200 UCLA Medical Plaza Ste 265, Los Angeles, CA 90095. Find other locations and directions.
UCLA Health Westwood Pediatrics
UCLA Health Westwood Pediatrics200 UCLA Medical Plaza Ste 265, Los Angeles, CA 90095 Existing Patients: (310) 981-3450