Dr. Douglas Madsen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Madsen's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Douglas Madsen, MD is a high risk obstetrics specialist in Bellingham, WA. Dr. Madsen completed a residency at University of New Mexico School of Medicine. He currently practices at PeaceHealth Medical Group and is affiliated with PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Madsen is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- University of New Mexico School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1985
- University Of Washington, Medical School — 1981
- University Of Idaho, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
- ODS Health Plan
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Madsen?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Madsen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Madsen frequently treats Ovarian Cancer Screening, All Headaches (incl. Migraine), and Blood Disorders in Pregnancy.
Dr. Madsen's office is located at 2901 Squalicum Pkwy, Bellingham, WA 98225. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Madsen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center
PeaceHealth Medical Group
PeaceHealth Medical Group2901 Squalicum Pkwy, Bellingham, WA 98225 (360) 738-6336