Dr. Douglas Blocker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Blocker's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Douglas Blocker, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Canton, OH. Dr. Blocker completed a residency at Oregon Health & Science University Hospital. He currently practices at Children's Physicians Inc. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Blocker is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Chldns Hosp-Ohio State U, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Chldns Hosp-Ohio State U, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Ohio State U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Children's Physicians Inc
Children's Physicians Inc4575 Everhard Rd NW, Canton, OH 44718 Existing Patients: (330) 494-5600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Blocker?
I have been taking my children to see Dr. Blocker since my first child was born seven and a half years ago. He is absolutely amazing and I highly recommend him. My son had some medical issues and he was always right there with us and on top of everything. And it's not just him the whole staff is amazing. We've never had any problems or concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Blocker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Blocker frequently treats Acute Sinusitis, Acute Laryngitis, and Sinusitis.
Dr. Blocker's office is located at 4575 Everhard Rd NW, Canton, OH 44718. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Blocker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.