Dr. Douglas Kahn, DO is a critical care medicine specialist in Danbury, CT. Dr. Kahn completed a residency at Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus. He currently practices at WCMG Danbury Pulmonary, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine and is affiliated with Danbury Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kahn is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
WCMG Danbury Pulmonary, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine
Wcmg Pulmonary and Sleep Specialist33 Germantown Rd, Danbury, CT 06810 (203) 739-8330
Western Connecticut Medical Grp24 Hospital Ave, Danbury, CT 06811 (203) 739-7070
- Brown U Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Coney Island Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- New York Osteopathic Medicine - New York, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kahn?
Dr.Kahn is a very caring and accessible physician. I would highly recommend him. He makes sure all questions are answered and you never feel rushed.
- Danbury Hospital