Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Douglas Stewart, MD is a cardiology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Stewart completed a residency at U Wash Affil Hosps. He currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON and is affiliated with UW Medical Center - Montlake. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stewart is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Washington, Fellowship Hospital — 1972
- U Wash Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1970
- King Co Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1966
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1965
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Washington
University of Washington1959 Ne Pacific St, Seattle, WA 98195 Existing Patients: (206) 598-3300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stewart?
He is not only a life-saver (by giving me a new lease in life, circa 2001), in the subsequent 14 years of follow-up care, I find him to be nearly a saint -- with infinite patience, immense insight, and insuperable intelligence.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stewart frequently treats Heart Palpitations, Sinus Tachycardia, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Stewart's office is located at 1959 Ne Pacific St, Seattle, WA 98195. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stewart has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UW Medical Center - Montlake