Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Douglas Jessup, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Jessup completed a residency at University of Pennsylvania Health System. He currently practices at OrthoVirginia - Shrader Road and is affiliated with Bon Secours St. Francis Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jessup is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- College Of William & Mary, Other Education — 1991
- University of Pennsylvania Health System, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Meml Hosp South Bend, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Indiana University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Optima Health
- Virginia Health Network
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jessup?
I’ve been seeing Dr. Jessup for several years. He has a wonderful bedside manner. He really listens to you and has always been so gentle and let’s you know exactly what he is doing. His staff has been so helpful and quick to respond. I’m really going to miss him as he is retiring. It’s going to be difficult to have another orthopedist fill his shoes!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jessup frequently treats Joint Pain, Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, and Osteoarthritis of Knee.
Dr. Jessup's office is located at 7858 Shrader Rd, Richmond, VA 23294. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jessup speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Jessup has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bon Secours St. Francis Medical Center