Dr. Weckstein has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Douglas Weckstein, MD is a hematology specialist in Hooksett, NH. Dr. Weckstein completed a residency at New England Med Ctr Hosp. He currently practices at Elliot Stat Lab At Hooksett and is affiliated with Catholic Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Weckstein is board certified in Hematology.
- New England Med Ctr Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- New England Med Ctr Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1989
- New England Med Ctr Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Medical College of Virginia, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Concord Hospital Family Health Center
New Hampshire Onclgy Hmtlgy PA250 Pleasant St, Concord, NH 03301 Existing Patients: (603) 224-2556
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weckstein?
Dr. Weckstein is a compassionate and caring physician. His manner is always upbeat and positive. He has a ready smile and makes you genuinely welcomed into his environment. He is a gentleman in the finest sense of the word. He has given me hope for a productive and hopeful future. I will always be thankful to him for that. I would recommend Dr. Weckstein for anyone.who is looking for an excellent caring physician, who never forgets that his patient, is a human being.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Weckstein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Weckstein frequently treats Neutropenia, Erythropoietin Test, and Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP).
Dr. Weckstein's office is located at 200 Technology Dr, Hooksett, NH 03106. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Catholic Medical Center
- Concord Hospital
- Dana - Farber Cancer Institute
- Elliot Hospital